Life has always thrown unexpected challenges at us. One of my biggest issues is the fear of the unknown. I don't like not knowing. I do like knowing that next month I will be able to pay my rent, take care of my kids, have plenty of food to eat, that I will have the means of taking care of everyone if they get sick or hurt; not just financially, but physically as well. I also have had to overcome the fear of not doing all I could to raise extraordinary human beings in my children. The life lesson for me is that fear is:
False
Evidence
Appearing
Real
I have had to learn to trust the Lord & what His Word says about fear. God says "Fear Not!" Fear is evidence of lack of faith. Without faith I am lost. Fear is strong & can be crippling, so we have to know that before we allow it to get to that point the reality is we are not in control! It's up to God & He wants to prosper us we just have to let go & let Him be in control. Most of the things we fear are not real!! So when you fear stop & pray. Rely on God & not yourself or your abilities!
No comments:
Post a Comment